Followers

Friday, March 22, 2013

MIA

It's been quite some time since my last blog entry.  It was May 04, 2012 to be exact! Much has happened since then.  The GRANDEST happening of all is... I  AM OFFICIALLY A RETIRED NJ STATE PAROLE OFFICER!  I joined the rank of retirees on February 01, 2013, after 25 years of service with the lovely state of NJ.  Since February, I have plunged head first into our photography business.  I have spent countless hours revamping our website at www.shutterdlight.com ( Go ahead...take a look)!
I have been in full force with Mergers & Acquisitions, as my friend in the industry labels it.  I am reactivating our BLOG and we are ready to take the steps and risks required, to be successful in the business.
BIGGER, BOLDER, BETTER services are about to present themselves to you.  We just ask that you stayed tuned.
IT FEELS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment